DCfempreneur offers community to connect female entrepreneurs (aka fempreneurs), both online and in-person, by supporting them, providing networking opportunities, collaboration, resources, and to help them set intentional goals that will impact their business to make it purposeful and profitable.
- Network, outreach, and grow their business
- Receive and share advice, expertise, strategies, guidance, education and enjoy a sense of community with other fempreneurs
- Share resources to help each other with the challenges we face, problem solve, and learn new skills
- Collaborate and build strategic partnerships to grow and expand
- Build rapport with other women and share referrals
- Find others with similar business/life goals for accountability
Are you looking for like-minded driven women who are committed to setting ambitious goals, collaborating, and ready to take their business to the next level, as you are? Then you’re in the right place. By becoming a part of our community, you can expect energetic support, inspiration, and feedback in a positive community/comfortable setting.
For more about the founder of DCfempreneur, Lisa Shapiro, click About.